Browse these categories under "Industrial Component Heating Solutions"
Process component heaters are a critical cog in industrial facilities, from plastics manufacturing plants to oil and gas refineries. With processes becoming more complex and regulations stricter, count on Gordo Sales, Inc., to provide you with comprehensive, energy-efficient, specialized thermal solutions.
We carry an extensive line of industrial component heaters, from stand-alone systems such as drum, band and cartridge heaters to sophisticated, multi-zone systems — all made in the USA.
We also supply a vast array of temperature and power controllers, input devices and temperature sensors to suit the unique needs of your facility.
Industrial process component heaters by themselves meet many heating needs. But they can also be integrated into more complex heating systems to provide a complete thermal solution for your heating requirements. We can equip you with the following component heaters:
- Cartridge Heaters These are heavy-duty, industrial joule heating elements, which can be custom-manufactured for their intended use. These components are appropriate for many applications, including food production, immersion tank heating, fluid heating, plastic welding and more.
- Band Heaters These allow for fast heat-up at high operating temperatures. They are also easy to install, making them a popular choice for injection molding barrels and nozzles, pipe heating, molding presses, extrusion and more.
- Strip Heaters These easy-to-install heaters optimally transfer heat to liquids, gases, air and surfaces by either convection or conduction. We have a vast selection of strip heater materials, sizes, voltages, wattage ratings and operating temperatures.
- Silicone Rubber and Kapton Heaters Originally designed for the aerospace and defense industries, these heaters allow for fast and efficient heat transfer while being flexible, lightweight and thin.
- Tubular Heaters and Many More These heaters are extremely versatile. They perform exceptional heat transfer to liquids, air, gases and surfaces by convection, conduction and radiant heating. Choose from our wide selection of tubular element design configurations.