240V 80W 1/8" x 4" high watt density cartridge heater with 10" Crimped on leads
- Watt Density 60 watts per square inch (watt density vs fit guide)
- Standard Termination 24 ga ultralead leads, 482°F (250°C)
- 10" Leads are standard Leads externally crimped to nickel pins
- Minimum 1/4" cold section at lead end is required
- Maximum application temperature 1200F
We carry an elite category of high density cartridge heaters. No other swaged cartridge heater is compacted to the extent of the ones we carry, producing excellent heat transfer capability and the dielectric and physical strength necessary for long life and outstanding performance. Our cartridge heaters are designed for applications where high operating temperatures are required, or where heaters are subjected to vibration. Because the construction allows maximum heat transfer and high temperatures, it is possible to use fewer heaters at higher watt densities to reduce space requirements. We have cartridge heaters from 1/8" to 1-1/4" diameters in just about any conceivable increment. With designed-in quality and reliability, these heaters are the ideal heat source for any process.
If you can not find the right size in the list we have here give us a call, the majority of our sales are for special units not listed, usually we can ship in 5-10 days and if there is an emergency we can usually get 1-2 day shipment.