120V 75 foot 5 watts/ft self regulating SpeedTrace pre-terminated kit with 3′ power cord
- Ideal for roof and gutter, freeze protection and pipe thawing: metal or plastic pipes or valves.
- Suitable for cold temperatures down to: -40F (-40C).
- Durable, industrial grade.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy-to-install: pre-assembled with power cord and plug.
- Safe to overlap and insulate.
- Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface and ambient temperature.
- No temperature controller is required.
- Supply voltage: 110-120VAC
- 5 watts/ft (26 watts/m) at 50F (10C)
- Maximum exposure temperature: 185F (85C)
- Moisture and flame resistant thermoplastic elastomer outer jacket
- 16 AWG bus wires
- Pre-terminated 3ft (88cm) long power cord with standard 3-prong (NEMA-5-15) plug