480V 3PH 20KW Explosion Proof Blower Heater for Hazardous Locations with Built in Thermostat.
Type CXH-A is designed to heat areas classified as hazardous locations to provide primary or supplementary heating for comfort or freeze protection.
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Petrochemical Facilities, Oil Rigs
- Unattended Pumping Stations
- Chemical Storage and Handling Facilities
- Paint Storage Areas
- Grain Elevators
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Aircraft Servicing Areas
- Oil Refineries
- Areas Containing Metal Dusts
Designed for Areas Classified
Low operating temperature for atmospheres having an ignition temperature higher than 165℃ (329℉) code T3B.
- Class I, Group C, D – Divisions 1 & 2
- Class II, Groups E, F, G – Divisions 1 & 2
- Temperature Code T3C 160℃ (320℉)
- Class I, Groups C, D – Divisions 1 & 2
- Class II, Groups F, G – Divisions 1 & 2
- II2G Ex d IIB T3
- Arctic Duty Construction