120V 1000W T321SS 55 gal OTS drum heater with 60-250F stat with over temperature cut out
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1KW
- Dimensions: A=36″”, B=19″”
- Elements: T321 Stainless Steel
- Watt Density: 8 watts per square inch
- Application: Water, Corrosive Solutions, Oil’s and other viscous solutions
- Housing: NEMA 1
- Availability: Usually ships same day
- Corrosion Guide
- Watt Density Guide
- Fits through the standard 2″” bung opening in 55 gallon drums
- Ideal for improving the flow of lard, tar, oils and other high
- Double Pole 60-250℉ thermostat with over temperature cutout
and pilot lamp to indicate heater on/off status
- Only 8“” of vertical riser is heated, allowing liquid level to fluctuate
without damaging the heater.
- Adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Passivation, electropolished, or bright annealed surface treatments available for Stainless Steel or Incoloy sheath designs.
- NEMA 4 (moisture resistant) and/or NEMA 7 (explosion resistant)
- External Power wiring options include flexible cord/plug, armored
cable, wire braided or plain lead wire.
- Process or Hi-Limit thermocouple in thermowell in place of the
- Ensure the vertical heated portion, which extends 8“” up riser from bottom of element, is always fully immersed.
- Use in metal drums, containers or heat resistant tanks only.
- All wiring should be in accordance with NEC/NFPA and local codes.
- Use techniques safe for the heater and surrounding environment.
- Use mounting brackets to position heater away from tank wall and above sludge buildup at bottom of tank.
- Periodically remove the heater to clean residues and inspect for damage.
- Warning: Hazard of electric shock. Heater installation must be grounded.
- Caution: Heater must be disconnected from power input before servicing or removal.