120V 450W Class I Division 2 Full Coverage 30-gallon Heating Jacket (HJNA/C/D2)
Our InteliHeat® ClD2 30-gallon Heating Jacket certified for use in Class I Division 2 Classified Hazardous
Locations is ideal for gentle heating and freeze protection depending on the severity of environmental
- Ideal for gently heating, will typically maintain materials around 95℉(35℃).
- Fixed internal thermostat: 122℉(50℃).
- Polyurethane coated black nylon used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure
- maximum wear resistance.
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing
- protection for the operator.
- Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal coupling
- Delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
- Fit and forget, built to last – no regular maintenance required.
- Safe to use 24/7.
- 16 ft. (5m) premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant SOOW power cable
- Double insulated product
- Ambient temperature: -40℉ to +104℉ (-40℃ to +40℃)
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 locations
- Waterproof and custom sizes available.
Hazardous Location Marking:
Class I Division 2, Groups ABCD, T3. Class I Zone 2, IIC, T3.
Class II Division 2, Groups EFG, T3. Class II Zone 22, IIIB, T3. Class III Division 1 and 2, T3
T4 rating available on request
To fit container: 30 Gallon / 100 Liter
Thermostat: Fixed 50℃ / Fixed 122℉
Size: Circumference 55″ – 65″ / Height 14.8″ (1400 – 1650mm / 375mm)