120V 1200W Class I Division 2 Full Coverage 55-gallon Heating Jacket (HHNA/D/D2)
Our InteliHeat® ClD2 Full Coverage 55-gallon Heating Jacket certified for use in Class I Division 2
- Classified Hazardous provides a boost in power for applications needing a faster heat-rate up to approximately 140-158℉(60-70℃).
- Fitted with 194℉ (90℃) thermostat.
- Black nylon fabric outer layer, high-temperature silicone-coated glass-cloth inner layer.
- High grade thermal insulation to reduce heat loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
- Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
- Flexible – conforms to the container wall providing optimal thermal coupling
- Delivers heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
- Fit and forget, built to last – no regular maintenance required.
- Safe to use 24/7.
- 16 ft. (5m) premium oil, water, and abrasion resistant SOOW power cable
- Double insulated product
- Ambient temperature: -40℉ to +104℉ (-40℃ to +40℃)
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards. Suitable for Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 locations
- Waterproof and custom sizes available.
Hazardous Location Marking:
Class I Division 2, Groups ABCD, T3. Class I Zone 2, IIC, T3.
Class II Division 2, Groups EFG, T3. Class II Zone 22, IIIB, T3. Class III Division 1 and 2, T3
T4 rating available on request
To fit container: 55 Gallon / 200 Liter
Thermostat: Fixed 90℃ / Fixed 194℉
Size: Circumference 71″ – 76.75″ / Height 34″ (1800 – – 1950mm / 864mm)