1/16DIN Autotune PID controller T/C and RTD input, relay and 4-20ma outputs.
The N480D series of PID temperature controls was designed for non-experienced novice users for combining extreme simplicity in operation with high performance only found in expensive high end controllers. It is a low-cost instrument which can be easily installed and operated. It accepts most thermocouples and Pt100 RTD, features a relay and with a pulse to drive SS relay output. Autotuning PID function, dual display, full range universal power supply and ramps soak function are standard. It greatly surpasses the old and obsolete analog controllers in performance with ease of operation.
These are made on the AMERICAN continent (not imported from Asia)!
- Accepts thermocouples type J range -58F to 1400F (-50C to 760C), type K range -130F to 2498F (-90C to 1370C), type T range -148F to 752F (-100C to 400C), type R range 32F to 3200F (0C to 1760C), type S from 32F to 3200F (0C to 1760C), type E range -22F to 1328F (-30C to 720C) type N range -130F to 2372F (-90C to 1300C) with cold junction compensation
- Accepts 2 or 3-wire Pt100 RTD, range -328F to 986F (-200C to 530C), with cable resistance compensation
- Pt100 excitation current: 0.170 mA
- Internal A/D resolution: 15,000 levels
- Displayed resolution: 7,500 levels
- Four-digit 10 mm red display for measured variable and four-digit 7 mm green display for setpoint
- Sampling rate: 5 measurements per second
- Control output update: 200 ms
- 1 SPDT relay and 2 SPST 3A @ 250 Vac relays
- Power: 100 to 240 Vac/dc, 50/60 Hz; optional 24 Vdc/ac
- Power consumption: less than 9 VA
- Operating environment: 0 to 55 ℃, 20 to 95 % RH
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- Back panel: IP30, ABS+PC UL94 V-0
- Panel cutout: 45.5 mm x 45.5 mm
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 110 mm (1.89″ x 1.89″ x 4.33″)