N1040-T 1/16 DIN PID USB timer/ temperature control J/K/T thermocouple in relay and pulse for SSR drive out with alarm relay
- Power Input: 100~240VAC
- Sensor Input: Universal (T/C & RTD)
- Outputs Supplied: 2 Relay outputs AND Drive for SSR (5Vdc)
- Control Modes: Autotune PID or ON/OFF
- Availability: Usually Ships SAME DAY
- Click Here for Installation Manual
N1040T is an economic and efficient Time and Temperature controller, developed with modern technology and automatic tuning of PID parameters, ON-OFF control and totally configurable. It has a reduced depth flameproof plastic enclosure.
It has two independent timers with several operation modes that allow timer association to the controller output or to the temperature control.
It accepts Pt100 sensors and thermocouples types J/K/T with decimals on all sensors. It has a fast electrical connection coupler system that reduces installation time.
Single model with 4 configurable outputs for process control, alarm or timing. Configuration protection by password and factory calibration recovery.
• Auto tuning PID
• Output: 2 relays SPST 1,5 A, 1 relay SPDT 3 A and 5 Vdc logic pulse (ideal for enabling Solid State Relays)
• The outputs are programmable for main control or alarm
• Alarm functions: low, high, differential, low differential, high differential, sensor break
• Two alarm functions can be directed to one single output
• Switching power supply 100~240 Vac, 24 Vdc optional
• Safe output function allows the user to set control output conditions in case of sensor break or failure
• Digital input
• Simplified programming menu makes operator programming easily
• Indelible electronic serial number with 8 digits can be accessed from the display
• Count up and countdown timer
• Adjustable break timing between 00:00 and 99:59 (hh:mm or mm:ss)
• Timer enabling through digital input, Set Point, keypad or by enabling the temperature control
• Timer output can be switched when the time finishes
• Silicone rubber keypad
• Front panel protection: IP65
• Dimensions: 48 x 48 mm, 1/16 DIN
• CE and UL certification